I have linux redhat 5.2 on a ibm thinkpad 760 ED ..
i was wondering if there are any linux software which could tell me what
exactly cpu , speed , etc do i have in this notebook ..
i tried viewing /proc/cpuinfo , and all i can see is its pentium 75+ ..
i just got this notebook , and the manual didn't say nothing about the
cpu speed ..
do notebooks have a cmos utility  like in normal PC's , where i usually
see the "press esc for Setup " or del , or another key ..
if there aren't any solutions , i'm wondering if there are any other
thinkpad 760 ED users who can give me some info ?
thanks