The idea, I think, is that you should have a channce to look at it
first, and you, as system administrator, should decide if it is right to
go into /etc where it will direct the behavior of the system.  And yes,
it is conceivable you might have something in the current one you don't
want overwritten.  That's for you to decide, but I don't want to _tell_
you to do something that hurts you.  Does that make any sense? :-)

Lawson
          >< Microsoft free environment

This mail client runs on Wine.  Your mileage may vary.

On Sat, 24 Apr 1999, Kurgan wrote:

> Why not do it in the /etc directory?  The reason I ask is that is what
the
> ISAPNP directions say to do.  Is this to prevent it from overwriting
the current
> one, or is there a better place to put it?
>
> Shawn

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]