According to Jimmy C. Thomson: While burning my CPU.

> Could someone do this for me?
> [user@computer (in /usr/lib/)] ls -l libglib.so.1 libgdk.so.1 libgtk.so.1
> and send me the output?  I need to know to which files these are linked
> to, since my computer doesn't seem to have these.

?? /usr/lib ??

try /usr/X11R6/lib

Mine says..
lrwxrwxrwx   1 root     root           15 Mar 28 14:00 libgdk.so.1 ->
libgdk.so.1.0.6*
lrwxrwxrwx   1 root     root           16 Mar 28 14:00 libglib.so.1 ->
libglib.so.1.0.6*
lrwxrwxrwx   1 root     root           15 Mar 28 14:00 libgtk.so.1 ->
libgtk.so.1.0.6*

Try 'locate libglib.so.1' etc etc etc...

> Thanks,
>
> Jimmy

>               Jimmy Thomson
>         Computer Science Undergrad
>       Michigan Technological University
>
> "Never try to be philosophical about sex when
> you are in the mood"

Regards Richard.