On Mon, 26 Apr 1999, Charles M Stapleton wrote:

CMS>I have a Canon 4100 and I want to print  in Wordperfect, and the only
CMS>Canons listed are the 300 and 330.  Is there another driver that should
CMS>work? (i.e. are certain bubble jets compatible with each other?)
CMS>
CMS>Matthew Stapleton

If you can print through Linux, then just use "Postscript Passthru
Driver".

        - Mike

---  Michael B. Trausch, [EMAIL PROTECTED]  100% MS Free!  ---
Tagline for Monday, April 26, 1999:
Even the Holodeck women turn me down: Wesley

            .sig file by: LinuxTaRT version 2.27
---            See if I'm Online by checking out:            ---
---       http://www.wcnet.org/~mtrausch/status.html         ---
---        Web Site:  http://www.wcnet.org/~mtrausch         ---