On Wed, 28 Apr 1999, Peter Flinkfelt wrote:

PF>     I have an SMC EtherEZ network card, which I believe is Plug and Pray. I
PF>know that the card has a Linux driver, but how can I disable pl.ug and
PF>play wiht out installing Windows ?

You can never disable the SMC EtherEZ's PnP mechanism... use the DOS
configuration program that comes on the floppy with it.  That will be
enough to configure it.

Michael B. Trausch
President of Linux Operations, ADK Computers
ADK Computers, Walbridge Office             Phone:  419.838.8104
5375 Keller Road                      Main Office:  419.882.7435
Walbridge, OH 43465                  E-Mail:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Wednesday, April 28, 1999
Man who run behind car get exhausted.