Dave
i am sorry to respond so late to this, i've been very busy
haven't had much time to read my mail. anyway, i have an
answer to this one... Creative just realeased drivers for the
Live! cards at http://developer.soundblaster.com/linux/
i have not tried it yet, i pulled the Live! card out of my main
machine and replaced it with a card that was supported. So
whatever, blah, blah, blah... anyway, there are two drivers
included in the file, one for 2.0.X kernels and one for the
2.2.X, your choice. if you get them going, let me know. i
probably won't have time to switch my cards for a few
weeks and i am curious to know how they work.
later.
michael