On Thu, 06 May 1999, Manuel wrote:
> Presentation:
> Dear linux Users
> Is the firths time  i am writing to this list.
> I want to say hello every body. I'm new in linux but i feel comfortable

Tell all the non-linux users how comfortable you are. Most of them think that
switching to Linux would be most uncomfortable.

> Question 1
>
> I am using  Red Hat  5.2 , I'm really happy with this distribution.
> I got this cd  6 moths ago sold together a Pc magazine in Spain.
> It is necessary to register this product?
> where?

Don't register it. It's free. The only thing you get with the "official" redhat
that isn't free is the printed manual and support. However, if you wish to
contact redhat and thank them for it, you may do so at www.redhat.com.

> Question 2:
>
> When I leave X-windowns and enter again all apps like Usernet have to be
> started
> again.
> Are there any possibility to maintain this apps in the last positions I
> had?

This can depend on which window manager you use. But you can always edit the
.Xclients or .xinitrc file (depending on which you use) and start the programs
you always want started there. Check the man pages for exact details.

--
Arandir...