Dear all.

I am running RedHat Linux 5.2 on a P2 350. My problem is i cannot get X to
work properly with a SiS6326AGP video card. I can get X running, but the
problem is that when I move windows around they leave trails and the
characters at the prompt are not visible at all.It seems as if the system
does not refresh the screen and this gives a painting like effect when
moving windows.

I am using xfree86 3.3.3.1 and have replaced the XF86_SVGA server with
XFCom_SiS from SUSE. I also used x86config from SUSE and I think I have
followed the instructions.

I am really becoming frustrated. please help, what could be the problem?

Peace.