One thing I noticed is that a program call that I put in
/etc/rc.d/rc.local doesn't get called anymore when the system starts up.
Any ideas why this is?

Jimmy

                Jimmy Thomson
          Computer Science Undergrad
        Michigan Technological University

"Never try to be philosophical about sex when
you are in the mood"