I am completely new to the OS and installed Red Hat 5.2 linux last night.  I
logged in and started XWindows.  This is as far as my knowledge of linux
goes.

My goal is to set up a firewall/proxy machine to my ADSL service and hide a
number of machines to my ISP.  I was told that I should set up IP
Masquarading and a proxy server because I have a specific machine that
serves as a web server.

My question is, I am hoping easy to answer, what do I need to do to get all
of this working?

Hardware:
P100, 8MB RAM, 2 3COM NICs (1 for DSL, 1 for the internal hub).

I can answer any other questions that relate to hardware but, as I said
above, I am brand new to linux.

Thank you,

Jeff Steiner

Jeff Steiner.vcf