Folks,

I'll probably find an answer, but if someone can tell me quicker ;>

How do I boot linux in a standalone/single-user config? I ran linuxconf,
to add a user, without thinking I hit the "activte changes" or whatever
(having
seen it included some remounts!), so now I cannot run execs, I think it
probably changed some options for mount in fstab - for / etc....what a
nightmare,
leaves me without even a bootable system from defaults in linuxconf(!)
Anyway, sooo, I have a boot disk, can I pass any params from there to tell
it
not to do fstab??

Thanks!

Steve

| [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Silicon Graphics Inc.
| 650.933.8560      Mountain View, California

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Edmunds;Stephen
FN:Stephen Edmunds
NICKNAME:Steve
ORG:sgi;Global Product Support
TITLE:PSE
TEL;WORK;VOICE:650-933-8560
TEL;WORK;FAX:650-932-8560
ADR;WORK:;;2011N Shoreline Bvd;Mountain View;Ca;94043;USA
LABEL;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:2011N Shoreline Bvd=0D=0AMountain View, Ca 94043=0D=0AUSA
X-WAB-GENDER:2
URL:http://www.sgi.com
URL:http://www.sgi.com
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:[EMAIL PROTECTED]