See man wine and/or the sample file wine/wine.ini for how to configure
wine.  You need to tell it what in your filesystem you want to make
available to windows programs.  You might want to confine them to a
paricular dir or partition.  Also, in this configuration, you want to
specify:
[DllDefaults]
#EXTRA_LD_LIBRARY_PATH=${HOME}/wine/cvs/lib
DefaultLoadOrder = builtin, elfdll, so, native

Windows programs usually have their own .ini files and private dll's
they expect to use that should come with, but basically that's it.

Lawson

On Tue, 11 May 1999, Charles M Stapleton wrote:

> I compiled Wine successfully on a machine without dos or windows on it.
 So is
> there a way I can still use it without the windows installation on
there.  Can
> I just copy certain file from say a windows 95 machine and use them?
> Linux : )

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]