The Linux kernel uses the BIOS to determine the geometry
(cylinders, heads, sectors) of the disk.  It sounds
as if the BIOS isn't getting the geometry correct.

You have a couple of options.  The easiest is to use
fdisk instead of disk druid when partitioning and then
increase the number of cylinders (don't touch the heads
or sectors values) until the whole 4.1 GB drive is
covered.

Tony

http://www.juno.com/getjuno.html
or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]