Hi !

        I just installed a fresh RedHat 5.1 version and added KDE1.1 from the net.
Using kppp works fine and i get a ppp connection to my ISP. But i can't
access the net with any program. Netscape tries to reach the url but it
waits til i interrupt it after several minutes.
        Normally that happens if the DNS is not specified, but i specified it in
the /etc/resolv.conf and added it also in the Kppp settings, it still
doesn't work. The only computers i can ping is my own and the ISP.

        I installed this RedHat version before and used KDE1.0, there everything
works great.

                What shall i do ? What shall i check ?

My ppp version is 2.2, pppd version is 2.3 patch level 5, kernel 2.0.36

                Is there probably an installation guide for dummies available ? The
possibility to chnage any setting there is in Linux is getting on my nerves
somehow now, hehehe.

                        Greez

                                Dave