In a message dated 5/29/99 5:52:18 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> Hi,
>
>  I have a windows laser printer (Canon LBP 465) and I'd like to know if
>  anyone knows if there's a possibility of printing some stuff from Linux.
>
>  Thanks

Hi,
        The best thing to do is to go to the website of whatever distribution
you are running, then look on the hardware compatibility list. Support for
different devices changes all the time. For instance I have a SCSI card made
by Initio. I switched to SuSE because RedHat didn't have a driver for it, and
my C skills aren't good enough to figure out what was causing the compile
errors that I was getting when I tried to compile the drivers I got from the
manufacturers.

Good Luck,
Noel