From: Jeroen [SMTP:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Sunday, May 30, 1999 7:39 PM
To: LINUX-NEWBIE
Subject: Unable to access the internet

Hello all,

I can connect to my ISP and log in but when I try Lynx or Netscape
I get an error 'Alert unable to connect to remote host'
Guess I'm missing some detail here 'cause it works in Window$
and it worked in Slackware 3.4, but now I did a complete reinstall
with Slackware 3.6 and I get this error.
What am I missing?

Greetings,
 Jeroen