Thank you, Tom, for your cynical and somewhat unhelpful response...

Firstly, it does appear to matter which acct you unsubscribe from.  For example, I
subscribed using my e-mail address (at the time) [EMAIL PROTECTED] and from
that acct, however, i was forced to try to unsubscribe from my hotmail acct.  I used
my old address in the unsubscribe message (the one i subscribed with) but becuase I
was using my hotmail acct i was not able to unsubscribe my chemistry acct...

>Who your account is with doesn't matter.  The procedure is still the same
>as shown in the initial greetings message to the list.
>
>THAT IS OF COURSE IF ANYONE "BOTHERS" TO READ ANYTHING FROM MAJORDOMO OR
>OWNER!

of course i read it...

>Anyway, for the 9,999th time, you get off the list by sending a

exaggeration for effect only works when you are correct...

adrian b.