I want to run mulitple domains on one server..
I didn't know this would be 'virtual server'. I am on Linux 6.0 and it
looks like using GNOME that everything can be done through it instead of a
command line. Although , I'd like to know both..

I just don't get the concept of hosting several domains on one server and
how to set that up.(through dns and the like)

Ken