From: Jim Thingwold [SMTP:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, June 14, 1999 3:41 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Video drivers

Hi,

I just found out that ATI does not support UNIX Environment...

  Please note - ATI Technical Support has NO INFORMATION regarding:

       which ATI chips or products are supported in a particular UNIX
Environment
       how to configure a particular UNIX Environment for a given ATI
chip
or product
       when or if drivers are being developed to support ATI chips in a
given UNIX Environment
       what features these drivers might have

I have a "ATI Rage Fury 1278 AGP (32MB) Video Card" Does anyone know
where
I can get Drivers for this card?

Can somebody help me out.
Thanks