Hi,

I upgraded from RH5.2 to RH6.0 but I'm having problems.

1- linuxconf crashes (Segmentation Fault (core dumped)). Why does this
happen? On another machine that installed RH6.0 from scratch it works,
while in the one upgraded not? Has it to do with any old package or
library?

2- Cannot set up SMP. Renamed the symlinks under /boot/ , created the
entry in lilo.conf but when I try to boot smp there occurs an error that
has to do with the module for the SCSI controller and it cannot mount the
root partition. I am using the same initrd as the non-smp kernel. Should I
use another?

cheers
Kledi