Hello to all:

Regretfully, but I have still not as yet solved this problem.

Below please find a copy of my actual /etc/printcap

 This file can be edited with the printtool in the control-panel.

##PRINTTOOL3## LOCAL laserjet 300x300 a4 {} LaserJet Default {}
lp0:\
        :sd=/var/spool/lpd/lp0:\
        :mx#0:\
        :sh:\
        :lp=/dev/lp0:\
        :if=/var/spool/lpd/lp0/filter:

When printing ASCI directly to the port, I am getting a print.
When printing a PostScrip or similar format, over the queue, NO PRINT.

What I need, is that this printer is working, regardless whether it-s
in ASCCI, PostrScrip etc.

BTW, I selected arbitary the type Laser-Jet. Brother printers are NOT
shown during the Red Hat 6.0.

Many thanks for your help.

Regards

Pieter Wenk