Hi !

        Take a look at the TEAC website http://www.teac.com and go to the
technical support section or directly to
http://www.teac.com/dsp/catalog.html#cd . I loaded the Hardware
Installation manual (Acrobat pdf file) and it seems that this drive
requires an interface card (it says it is the TEAC original AT-interface
card). Do you have this interface card ? If yes, then I suggest to use it
to get your CD-drive working, if not, I'd kick the one somewhere who sold
it to you without that card. :/

                Greez

                                Dave