Newbie - please be gentle with me.
I Loaded RH 6.0 about a week ago (want to free myself fro M$ products) and
am starting to learn my way around. I have two problems that I cannot solve:
Problem #1
Cant get my PNP modem to work - USR 33.6 isa fax modem - I don't think it's
a winmodem. I have tried to read much on how to configure using isapnptools
but I can't understand most of the instructions, I think I ran it, including
pnpdump and have generated a isapnp.conf file which I can't understand what
to do with. Any advice in a step by step procedure? I think I need something
as simple as:
1) Do this (including how to do it and why)
2) Then do this (ditto)
3) etc.

Problem #2:
Keyboard stops working - I need to logoff (not reboot) to get it back. Not a
big deal but I have not been able to discover what I am doing to trigger
this problem

System info:
GW2K Pentium 200mmx, 48m ram, Drive 1 - 4.3gb western digital running win98,
drive 2 - wd 3.1gb running RH 6.0
CSB AWE 32 sound card - works, standard gw2k win 95 keyboard - works at
times, 32x cd-rom - works, logitech cordless mouse - works (except scroll
wheel, but I haven't tried to fix yet), Cannon BJC - works.

Thanks in advance for any help or advice.

George Kenney
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Palm IIIx equipped