Hi !

        Still swearing about my shitty HP windows only printer i got an idea, but
i dunno if there is a solution. Is there a spooler running on w95 that can
be accessed via network from Linux ? The spooler should just take whatever
comes and then pass it to the local printer driver as if it is from a
program running on the machine the printer is connected too. Then i would
use a windows machine as printer server, well, quite a bit to give this
printer some brain, but i doubt that HP will take this one back and give me
one that is useable.

        Has anyone an idea ?

                Greez

                        Dave