Hello all,

I'm going to get my a new printer and I want it to be a good
quality printer, so I narrowd it down to two types:
HP 895Cxi and the Epson 900. Because the Epson prints just that
little bit better, I think I'll take this one.
Now, the Printing HOWTO Support Database states that the 900 is
'partially supported' and that there is 'no autoprobe info'
(wouldn't know what that is.) Is somebody using that printer?
What's your experiance with it?
For the HP it states 'mostly supported'...
Or is there someone who uses both the HP and the Epson?
All comments are apreciated.

--
Greetings,

        Jeroen
               __
   * * * THE CHOICE OF A GNU GENERATION * * *