I too have been receiving multiple copies of posts to this list - more
than 70 instances so far.  It looks like all the copies are being
spawned from fc.daymarc.com, whoever that is.  Some messages I've
received upwards of a half dozen copies - each with a different message
ID number.  At a guess I'd say that whoever is at 128.214.248.27 is
relaying through a hole in daymarc's SMTP server.  I'm considering
trying to send a note to [EMAIL PROTECTED] and [EMAIL PROTECTED] to
see what happens.

I've also noticed that recently there seems to be a two day delay
between a post getting sent and receiving the post.  From looking at
headers, it appears that the delay is happening at vger.

The post from me that got quoted I only sent to the list once, and I'll
send this just once.
--
Mike Werner  KA8YSD           |  "Where do you want to go today?"
ICQ# 12934898                 |  "As far from Redmond as possible!"