Hello,
        I posted this a while back, but up until today I haven't really had time
to take another go at it.
        I've since upgraded my system to slackware 4.0, and the bootdisk, made
from iomega.s was logging as it was suppose to. However, the problem I'm
having is I'm not compiling something in to my 2.2.9 kernal that I'm
trying to make, that I need for logging. This I know, because the
bootdisk works fine, logs as it should, try my 2.2.9 kernal and no log
files. Does anyone have any idea as to what I'm not compiling in? The
.config files are available, upon request, thought it would be simpler
that way.
        Any help greatly appreciated.
Dave.