OK, I'll take this bullet.

First, turn off HTML-ized email.  It is very annoying, especially to
those who don't have an HTML-ified mail reader.

Now, on to your problem.  What does your question mean?  If your printer
already works for other stuff all you have to do with Netscape is press
the print button.  If your printer doesn't otherwise work, let's leave
Netscape out of it and get printing working on it's own.

So, first question: Can you print from anything else (including the
command line)?

If no, we'll need the following:
Model of printer
Physical media type of connection (parallel port? network printer?)
Run the following command to see if you have the printing system
installed:
  rpm -qa | grep lpr
Now run the following to see if the print daemon is running:
  ps aux | grep lpd

--
My public encryption key is available from
www.az.com/~drysdam/crypt/rysdam.gpg.html