I've been having some kind of problem with my (home) server machine and my
next step has been to upgrade the kernel.  I was running 2.0.34 relatively
flawlessly.  I downloaded the source to 2.0.38 and recompiled (I've done this
several times before).  Everything worked, but when I use that kernel, I get
the attached error messages.

(If the messages don't come through or this email is hosed in any other way
I apologize in advance.  I've revamped my email procedures and I'm not quite
used to it yet)

--
My public encryption key is available from
www.az.com/~drysdam/crypt/rysdam.gpg.html
and of course www.keyserver.net
Sep 11 07:15:51 linux kernel: pcibios_init : ERROR : BIOS32 Service Directory says PCI
BIOS is present,
Sep 11 07:15:51 linux kernel: ^Ibut PCI_BIOS_PRESENT subfunction fails with present
status of 0xb1
Sep 11 07:20:07 linux kernel: pcibios_init : ERROR : BIOS32 Service Directory says PCI
BIOS is present,
Sep 11 07:20:07 linux kernel: ^Ibut PCI_BIOS_PRESENT subfunction fails with present
status of 0xb1
Sep 11 07:22:20 linux kernel: pcibios_init : ERROR : BIOS32 Service Directory says PCI
BIOS is present,
Sep 11 07:22:20 linux kernel: ^Ibut PCI_BIOS_PRESENT subfunction fails with present
status of 0xb1