All

I need to pick the brains of someone who has installed Xisp on an out of the
box RH5.2 installation as I'm having trouble finding out if the required
RPMs are installed and having trouble installing the ones I think I need.
e.g. I get this message when trying to install
xforms-0_86-1_i386.rpm......."error: xforms-0_86-1_i386.rpm cannot be
installed" which is informative, but alas not much help.

It would be great if someone could contact me directly via ICQ (pref) or
email as I have a lot of basics to get straight (the benefits of a dos
education). I would be more than happy to post a digest to the list of any
1-2-1 discussions.

TIA

Ailwyn
[EMAIL PROTECTED]