I'm a little red faced here, i cant for the life of me remember how
to get the fonts in X rearranged to stop it craching, it was
disscussed here on this list a while ago, since then i have
reinstalled, as some of you might remember i lost all my last 3 years
of word. I cant find any mails in the archive. So what i have is in
XF86Config

    FontPath   "unix/:-1"

In /etc/X11/fs/config i have;

catalogue = /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts/misc:unscaled,
       /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts/75dpi:unscaled,
       /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts/100dpi:unscaled,
       /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts/misc,
       /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts/Type1,
       /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts/Speedo,
       /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts/75dpi

The question is how do i unscale the first 3 lines. i know its sounds
stiupid, but i just cant remember.
Another reason for the forgetfullness is that i am now in my 8th week
of lying in bed and doing nothing else but taking pills to kill the
pain i have in my back.

The symtoms i have is netscape craching when  java is in use.
System is Redhat 6.0 netscape 4.51

--
Regards Richard
[EMAIL PROTECTED]