> Tony Hernandez:
>> Funniest thing is, microsoft runs Apache on alott of their web servers! what
>> bullshitters.
>
> They run Qmail at www.hotmail.com.

I remember a few years ago when I first got on the 'Net. I set up a
Hotmail account, which worked beautifully for my purposes. Then I got
the word that Micro$oft bought Hotmail. Within days of the announcement,
my mail downloading slowed to a crawl - I mean down to about 12 _bytes_
per second! I would sit there waiting 5 minutes for a 3k message to
download! Considering I was subscribed to 3 mailing lists, this amounted
to a _long_ wait for my mail. I found out later that they had attempted
to transfer the entire Hotmail operation over to NT servers. They
eventually gave up and went back to whatever flavor of *NIX they were
using before - but by then I had already dumped that account and gone
elsewhere.

--
      Rik Osborne
   <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I'm in love with a girl who doesn't even know I'm alive. She thinks she
got me with her long range rifle, but she missed. -- Jonathan Colan