([<><>]) On 7 Oct 99, one mortal wrote: ([<><>])

> i am attempting to run a dual boot linux/win98 system. i have a 14.4 gig
> hdd, which has win98 installed on it. i resized the partitions
> (partition magic) into a 10 gig partition (win) and 4.4 gigs of free
> space which i would assign with disk druid.

 Try splitting the 4.4 gigs of space into a smaller 100MB boot partition, and
divide the rest between something like /home and /usr, depending on how
you want to run the system.

 I think your problem is the 1024 sector limit for LILO, which is why you get
the boot partition size error.

 Give it a try and see if it makes any difference :o)

 Ard Righ
 S' Rioghal Mo Dhream!