A.If you want to use lilo as the loader you can add this into /etc/lilo.conf then
exec it

B.Winnt has a loader itself you can do like this:
  1:enter linux then type
    #dd if=/dev/hda2 of=./bootsect.lnx bs=512 count=1
    (We assume your /boot is installed in /dev/hda2)
  2:mount the boot sector then copy bootsect.lnx to it
  3:edit boot.ini file and add a line like this
    c:\bootsect.lnx="Linux"
  4:boot by Winnt's loader you can see the choise of linux now.

I can't sure if the second way is effective,only if the /boot is installed in the
first 512MB in harddisk.So the first one is better.

Good luck.