On Sat, 9 Oct 1999 21:49:38 +0000 Tom Gilbert
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
>The only graphical "form builder" I have come across for Linux is
>glade. This uses gtk to build forms in a drag-and-drop fashion, and is
>easy to use, but you'll need to know a little about gtk programming...

There is also Visual TCL. I have used it and it is very easy to make
GUIs, but I didn't know TCL, so I couldn't add any code. I'm not sure
where you can get it; it was on my RedHat 5.2 Bonus CD from Macmillan.

I have also heard that KDevelop can do visual development, but I haven't
checked to make sure.

Glade: gtk+
vTCL: TCL/TK
KDevelop: Qt

Michael Golden
[EMAIL PROTECTED] (Normal, no HTML / MIME / Attachments)
[EMAIL PROTECTED] (Only for messages with Attachments.)
RedHat 5.2 (2.2.12) Linux user -- Linux Advocate