I tried to download and install the RPMS for Glade .5.3 today and ran
into a problem. It installed fine, but when I try to run it, it tells me:

glade: error in loading shared libraries: /usr/lib/libgnomeui.so.32:
undefined symbol: gdk_imlib_get_cache_info

I then found out that this same errors is given for every gnome app that
I have. rpm -qf reports that the file belongs to gnome-libs, so I
downloaded and installed the RedHat6.1 RPM of gnome-libs and it still
gives the same error.

Does anyone know what causes this and how to fix it?

Michael Golden
[EMAIL PROTECTED] (Normal, no HTML / MIME / Attachments)
[EMAIL PROTECTED] (Only for messages with Attachments.)
RedHat 5.2 (2.2.12) Linux user -- Linux Advocate