I mount an NT share into my box every now and then.  Here is what I do:

smbmount '\\server1\wwwroot' -c 'mount /mnt/web' -I192.168.0.2 -Usmb_login

where \\server1\wwwroot is the share on the nt box
      -I192.168.0.2 is the ip of the nt box
and   -Usmb_login is the login name for the share

hope that helps
David