Hello

PLEASE HELP ! /\ !
I installed Connectiva Red Hat Linux on a standalone machine.
No Ethernet card. I configured some IPs using linuxconf

My IPs are      127.0.0.1       localhost
                200.137.128.1   dns.aldeia.com.br
                200.137.128.1   pop.aldeia.com.br
                200.137.128.1   mail.aldeia.com.br

                200.137.128.10  www.aldeia.com
                200.137.128.11  www1.aldeia.com

All this work, Apache serves 3 different pages for all these IPs, acessed by
IP AND by names.

My mail is not getting anywhere. I tried 'mailq' command and it shows that
mail is not being delivered.

I am trying to send mail to adresses :  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Nothing works. Account frank is ordinary user account.
I've created an account frankva as 'POP user' and tried to mail to
frankva@... but the result is the same...nothing.

I opened /var/log/maillig and it looks terrible showing things like
'operating system error....

I suspect that the problem might be missing MX records. I configured DNS
using linuxconf but there's nothing about MX records. I read lots of stuff
about what the MXrecords are good for but I haven't figured out how to
actually add them.

Thanks for any help
Frank