guys,

the command that i used was mailq
mailq was the list of the outgoing mails of the mailserver, right??
and i got this error : i/o error can u help me guys???

sorry if my first question was not clear.. i hope that this time i gave
all the info for u guys can help me...

--Q-ID-- --Size-- -----Q-Time----------------Sender/Re cipient------------

PAA16219*  252780 Tue Nov  9 15:26 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                 (I/O error)
                                   <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

OAA13191*   79378 Tue Nov  9 14:48 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                 (I/O error)
                                   <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>