On Thu, 27 Jan 2000,  Chris Job wrote about,  want to use C shell:
> Hi folks...
> I have an application the needs the C shell (tcsh to be exact). I've
> created a user account that uses tcsh instead of bash.  I trying to add
> the application's bin directory to the PATH by typing the following in a
> .login file
> PPATH ${PATH}:/appl/bin
> When I log out and log in again and echo the PATH, /app/bin does not show
> up.  Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong or better yet what I should
> do to get is right?

If i am not mistaken you mean "script" not program, if this be the case
then there should be no need to even crate an account to run it.
As soon as you invoke the script with ./script_name then it should be told
on the first line of the script to use whichever scripting langauge is
defined.

Or am i missing something here.???

--
Regards Richard