The thing about downloading from a "http" site is that you cannot download
with Netscape.

ISO is a binary file and you will have to use something like "Getright" to
download. Netscape download files as ascii not binary.

Also hope you have an extremely fast line....they are usually over 600
megs in size.

Good luck......I have done...cheap way to get an excellent operating
system.

Rod