> It can very simply set this up to do exactly what you seem to be wanting.
>
> I can't remember where I got it, but I'm sure it's on FreshMeat ...
>
> Cheers,
> Mike

Thanks, I guess you saw too what LSM stands for:
Linux Software Map.

Now I found out that all the time I had downloaded Xfmail, however,
not opened since it is asking for libstdc++-libc6.1-2.so.3. After
searching again for 45 min at various sites I could not locate this
library.
Any hint where I could find it? Freshmeat refuses to open.

Regards

I LOVE LINUX: Because it shortens so much my spare time.
Peter