From: Clive Crous [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 01 March 2000 07:29
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: "LI" - not "LILO"

Quick Question:

What would cause my machine right after an install to give me "LI" and
hang
instead of the usual "LILO" prompt ?

I've now seen it with 2 diff distro's and I just reinstalled till it
workied, but it would be nice to know for future reference what actually
causes this :-)

TIA
    Clive

-
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-newbie"
in