Linux doesn't use the fat32 system. It uses the ext2 filesystem (I'm not
sure but I believe that Win NT uses that same system). You will need to
repartition your hard drive and create at least 2 partitions for linux: one
swap partition and one 'main' partition conaining Linux itself and all
programs you want to use. It is not possible to acces the linux partitions
from within windows (unless you use special special software), but you can
always access the windows partitions from within Linux.

Peter