Hi All,
        I work on Solaris and if I do
grep -ins 'pattern' `find . *`
Then it fails if there is a large directory and subdirectories inside
the current directory...and my grep is not having -r option...which is a
quality of linux grep that it can recursively search directories(Wow!).

My question is that is there any way out....(script or command) using
which I can grep under subdirectories
without facing this problem again

Any help regarding this is Welcomed.
With regards.

I am sorry I delayed for so long, I don't know why I was automatically
unsubscribed....And I thought that
may be everybody is working fine......
                                                                -
GAURAV.