Hi All,

I've been trying out Corel Linux 1.0 on a Pentium 100/32MB/6x/1GB.  It's
been working great except for trying to install new programs that run in
X-Windows; specifically, Freeciv (client); Adobe Acrobat 3.0 & 4.0; and
Nedit.  (Star Office, however, installs & runs fine.)  Each of these
programs either during installation or when I try to run them gives an
error about xlib6 being missing or not loading.  I know that xlib6 was
installed, and I could use find to locate each of the supposedly missing
files (libXext.so.6, libXt.so.6).  I tried reinstalling the Debian xlib6
package using dpkg -i, but it didn't fix anything; I still get all the same
errors.

Is there something I'm missing here?

TIA.

Jeff Nelson