At 02:24 PM 3/9/00 +0530, Sandeep Shetty wrote:

>1) I have installed Red hat linux 5.2 in Pentium 200 which acts as the
>server, Now we have 10-12 diskless nodes (486), how can I use the nodes
>which don't have floppy drives to use the server.

Depends a bit on how you use them now. Read the Diskless Root NFS HowTo (at
http://www.linuxdoc.org/HOWTO/Diskless-root-NFS-HOWTO.html) for at least
general guidence.

>2)  If in a single hard disk if there  is Windows98 and linux installed in
>it, is it possible to copy files from windows98 to linux or the reverse.

Yes. Linux can mount all types of DOS/Windows partitions (with the
appropriate modules added - you may need to add vfat support via a module).
And I recall seeing a freeware package that allowed Win9x hosts to mount
ext2 filesystems, but I don't have the reference at hand (since I don't use
dual-boot host myself).