Hi all,
   Our Dept. has two servers. One which is connected to the
internet and other a local one. The network in our lab is such that some
network cards of the terminals support only co-axial cables(i.e. BNC)
and some support both i.e. BNC and UTP.

The Main server supports only UTP connection.

        Now the problem is if both the cables are attached to the local
server and if i login from a node(node2 in fig. below) which uses UTP
cable then i can connect to the Internet through the main server. Now if i
telnet from a node(node1) which uses co-axial cable i cannot connect to
the local server itself. In order to connect to the local server i've to
remove the UTP connection of the local server and then reboot the server.
Is it possible to connect to the the internet using the co-axial cable .

                         UTP connection
        (Internet Connection)           |

                                LocalServer
        BNC conn.               |       |            UTP conn.

                                                With regards,
                                                Sandeep Shetty