Setting up a small network using a Linux box to connect users to the
internet via IP masquerading.  Everything works ok, but since I'm new to
this I have not found out how to make the change hold after a reboot.
As it stands now I have to type the ipchain commands each time I boot.
The article I got it from makes reference to entering the lines into a
shell, but I'm not sure what they mean.  Any help on how to make a shell
to initiate the ipchain commands after a reboot would be appreciated.
Also, if this shell needs to be compiled, please provide instructions on
how to do that too.  Thanks.