Hi,
I am trying to get my zip to work with DEbian 2.1 (Actually Slink and a
Half)
1. Does anyone know how to get a module to load without version
checking, e.g. can I load a module compiled for 2.2.11 with a 2.2.12
install ?
2. Is it possible to compile and add a new module without recompiling
the entire kernel ?
--
Memories of past injustices should not divert us from
the more pressing business at hand.